Monday, December 19, 2005

Fat Asses

Ok, I didn't say anything when Taco Bell started accepting Visa. I didn't say anything when Pizza Hut came out with a credit card of their own. But now McDonald's has their own Credit Card. How fat are we that we need to put our fast food on a credit card. What person eats so much McDonald's that they need to get a credit card for the sole purpose of financing their unhealthy eating habits. I eat too much fast food as it is and I probably only get it once or twice a week. At no point am I so hard up for a Big Mac that I need to buy one despite having the funds to make this already rediculous purchase. If I don't have the three dollars, I have bigger problems than satisfying my saturated fat craving. What has the world come to?! Are we so fat and unhealthy that we need to put our burgers on layaway? Next thing you know we will be selling our valuables just to get some french fries and a Whopper. Honestly.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Dee said...

haha. my dad has an Arch card.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Dee said...

hey, wanna get naked?

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger benammons57609382 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home