Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Freezing

I am just returned from a very cold night at the Glass Bowl. The game is still going on, but when I left, Toledo was up by 7. Now I don't know what is going on since Toledo is losing by 7. The point that I really want to drive home at this point is where I tailgated tonight. It is like a milestone for me because this is the first game I have been to since I graduated. I sat in the alumni section and tailgated in lot 10 instead of fraternity row or Rocket Hall. Nate called wanting to come tailgate with us but I knew that he had been partying since noon and he sounded like it when he called me. In the interest of saving any chance that Nate has of getting in good with my boss, I am glad that he never made his way to the tailgate. Nate was faced... he called me Bill. I hope that I did him a favor, but only time will tell. It looks like NIU is about to score again so I am going to go hang myself since it is now official that every sports team that I root for loses clutch games. I am just going to have to go play and show them how it's done because obviously me not playing is only hurting these teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home