Monday, October 24, 2005

PC Load Letter?!

I found myself laughing today when I was actually having a day straight out of Office Space. I was making a copy of something today when the copier jammed. I spent about 15 minutes on my hands and knees trying to figure out what the hell was going on. I finally figure it out and then it jams again. I tried once again and the damn thing jammed again. So, I pulled out the paper and went up to the laser copier to use that instead. That thing is so damn complicated I barely figured out where the start button was, but I got it. There must have been something in the buffer because what I copied wasn't what came out. So I pushed a bunch of buttons seemingly at random and then I got the same thing coming out as before only this time it was 2 of them back-to-back and stapled together. At this point I was livid. Just as I was about to actually kick the copy machine, the Administrative Assistant came in and showed me what I was doing wrong. Afterwards, I had to laugh at how much that ressembled Michael Bolton's outrage. Work is fun...

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger aBnEr said...

If you're always getting slammed with paper jams you should call Pam...or Graham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home